cause now onwards
disclaimer

Hello! I got a friend who is RANDOM and i managed to enlightened tin yat's heart to sing.
information

I am Aliff from Victoria School. Im currently in Sec 2 , im in floorball, . ENJOY:)

archives
January 2010

comments

song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Blog assignment 2
11:33 PM
You may say that anger is an emotion, but it is not just an emotion. Anger is a virus. A very strong and powerful one. When it is taken, it will be extremely hard to get rid of. It will stick to you and turn you into somebody really different. It will turn you into somebody that is full of darkness and somebody that no one wants to be near with. Anger is so powerful that it can take control of your body. It will make you heart beat faster, face redder as if you are on fire.


Anger can hurt feelings. It leads to stress, hatred, revenge and it can involve physical violence. Anger turns the nicest, most innocent people into cruel and wicked people. Anger can definitely get out of hand. Anger blinds us to everything we do.


Its better to control anger than let anger control you. Anger almost took control of my body but I managed to overcome it. It happened in school.


He was annoying. Really, really annoying. It was just my luck to sit beside him in class. He was really very lucky that I'm quite a patient person. He was behaving as if he was a strong big person, thinking that I was afraid of him. No way!

I was not the only one who got irritated by him. He has irritated lots of people. Actually, I do not mind when he irritates me but there is a limit for everything you do. He was constantly agitating me again and again. I closed one eye for the first few days. I thought he was just playing a fool. But soon, as more and more days started to pass, he began to take advantage of me.


A day passed, he was irritating me like normal. Another day passed, he began to annoy me more. Each day passed, he kept annoying me more and more.


Then came the day. The day when I retaliated. The day I could not hold it anymore.


On that day, he kept overturning my pencil case several times causing the stationaries to fall out of my pencil case. The final time he did it, I threw his pencil case. Revenge was surely sweet. I looked at him as he bend down to pick his stationaries. Doesn't he have better things to do?


Then about half an hour later, I decided to bring my chair to one of my classmate's table to discuss our answers. As I carried the chair, the irritating scoundrel pulled the leg of my chair preventing me from going.



I told him to stop but he refused. I kept repeating what I said. I repeated and repeated.


Before I told him to stop for the last time, I whispered to myself that I was going to react physically if he did not do so. Unfortunately for him, he refused and he did not know what was in store for him.


I kicked my chair to him but I was not satisfied. The teacher that was conducting the class went towards me. He told me relax. I was just about to kick him or deliver him some punches when the teacher stopped me. I told myself to relax and let him off. But after everything was over, I still felt unsatisfied and regretted not fulfilling my satisfactions.


Soon as hours passed, I reflected upon that incident. I surely made the right decision to stop. I stopped despite not being satisfied. I did not let anger take control of me. I managed to stop before something worse happens. Anything can happen.



aargh!